cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: internal namespace transformation
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 17:50:34 GMT
Do you mean, you have to repeat the transformation steps (tags) in the
sitemap again and again? Maybe <map:resource is the thing you are
searching for:

<map:match>
   <map:transform type="i18n"/>
   <map:call resource="osm"/>
</map:match>

<map:resource name="osm">
   <map:transform src="../htdocs/sitestyle/layout.xsl"/>
   <map:transform src="../htdocs/core/xsl/core.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:resource>

The resources have their own sitemap section:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html (search for
"<map:resources>")

Joerg