cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic transformation from value in xml document
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 11:54:29 GMT
Hi:

Can you explain what are you trying to do. I mean the target not the
approach you are trying to use. The approach is clear below.

Why you need an attribute or element inside an XML file to define the
stylesheet you need to use?

Maybe there is another approach more friendly that will have the same
target as you need.

But is you still want to continue with this approach your can use XPointer
inside ONLY ONE XSL file with all the posible configurations and after
reading the attribute or element you can then define what pattern apply.
This is just another approach to target the same....

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Joerg Heinicke dijo: