cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: How to work with cocoon?
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 15:47:05 GMT
Roger I Martin PhD dijo:
>A tool that investigates a webapp and generates the
> sitemap.xmap, cocoon.xconf and cocoon.roles a webapp developer needs
> would be...<sigh>

hi:

It is not as easy as you wrote fro the sitemap. Remeber that the physical
path of the resource into the machine and the request URI does not always
are the same. A tool for generating the sitemap getting this into account
is not easy.

Cocoon is a great product and instead of a tool I think it weakness is the
docs. To solve this many people is helping into this effort. Please check
wiki as Derek suggested before.

Another good source of docs are the mail list archieves.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.