cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Changes in the new authentication framework
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 12:43:34 GMT
Hi:

I am trying to upgrade an aplication that uses the old authentication
framework.

As you remember I wrote a new tag for the xsp:session logicsheet. But of
course, it does not work with the new authentication framework. I was
seeing into the source code and I noted there is a new contextManager. Or
maybe I does not see it before. I think this is a new manager.

Well, my question is:

How can access to other info stored into the "authentication" context if I
got the right session? Currently, I sent a getxml context="authentication"
path="/authentication/moredata/email" and it returns null.

I choosed to stored more info into this context, for example:

/authentication/moredata/email

to determine the sender email address when the application send a mail
based on a user request.

I know Carsten is the BIG MASTER of that, please help me :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.