cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Appel, Jeremy D" <jeremy.ap...@qwest.com>
Subject Unusual Error
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 17:31:04 GMT
All,

	I am running into an unusual error.  I built the Cocoon 2.1 M1 Src
and deployed the webapp into Tomcat.  When  I try to access the main page, I
get a blank HTML page.  When I check the log, I see the following error:

----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: cannot access superclass
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/DTMDefaultBaseIterators$Int
ernalAxisIteratorBase from class
org/apache/xml/dtm/ref/sax2dtm/SAX2DTM2$AncestorIterator
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLo
ader.java)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:333)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java)

Any ideas?

BTW,  I haven't modified any .xconf or .xmap files

TIA,
Jeremy