cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Appel, Jeremy D" <jeremy.ap...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon newbie
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:29:44 GMT
I omitted the cocoon directory, it exist under the tomcat_home/webapps path.

Thanks,
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: e nio [mailto:enio721@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 4:26 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cocoon newbie

   I looked at your earlier posting:

I am using 2.0.4 and I did not install the samples.  I unpacked
the WAR on
my PC and then copied the following directory structure to my
DEV box.

sitemap.xmap
META-INF
MANIFEST.MF
WEB-INF/
        classes
                CatalogManager.properties
        lib
                All of the jar files in the distribution.
        cocoon.xconf
        logkit.xconf
        web.xml

All of these should be under tomcat_home/webapps/cocoon/
Basically you were missing this cocoon dir.
1. So insert a directory  cocoon underneath tomcat_home/webapps/

2.  copy above files and subdirectories below cocoon after.
3. erase above to clean-up, nothing under webapps/ but context
directories.

enio
--- "Appel, Jeremy D" <jeremy.appel@qwest.com> wrote:
> <Context path="/cocoon" docBase="cocoon" debug="3"
>          reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
> </Context>

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.FileSource.getInputStream(FileSource.jav
> > > a)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.AbstractStreamSource.getInputSource(Abst
> > > ractStreamSource.java)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.DelayedRefreshSourceWrapper.getInputSour
> > > ce(DelayedRefreshSourceWrapper.java)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generat
> > > eResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createR
> > > esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java)
> > > 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr

=== message truncated ===