cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Appel, Jeremy D" <jeremy.ap...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon newbie
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 18:29:30 GMT
Actually the main sitemap exists in root directory of the cocoon context
i.e./$2dua1009/apache/jakarta/tomcat/webapps/cocoon.  The sitemap log seems
to be looking for it in:
/$2$dua1009/apache/jakarta/tomcat/webapps/sitemap.xmap, which does make any
sense given the path of the sitemap element in cocoon.xconf.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Howard [mailto:cocoon@leverageweb.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:23 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cocoon newbie

Cocoon can only have one _main_ sitemap, and it is configured by default to
exist
in the main webapps directory (and I wouldn't recommend changing that
default).
The mount directory you noted is only useful with a generic map:mount
directive
such as is found in the default sitemap.  If I understand you correctly,
you have
removed the default sitemap, and have placed your own under mount/ which is
incorrect.  Either put the original sitemap back, or create another with a
directive that will mount your sitemap wherever it exists either by
explicitly
calling it by name, or by setting up a generic mount/* situation like what
was
done in the main sitemap.

HTH,
Geoff Howard