cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Appel, Jeremy D" <jeremy.ap...@qwest.com>
Subject Cocoon newbie
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 18:03:33 GMT
All,

	I am Cocoon newbie who is just trying to run some basic pipelines.
I have installed Cocoon in my servlet container, Tomcat, and everything
seems to startup properly.  I have a directory under mount/ that I am trying
to run a few examples.  Whenever I try to, I receive a resource not found
error.  When I check the logs i.e. sitemap.log, I found that it is trying to
looking for the main sitemap under the webapps directory hence the problem.
Any ideas why this might be happening? BTW, I am using the original sitemap
from the distribution.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy