cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <rg1...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: HTML serializer namespace problem
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 06:13:27 GMT
I'm also seeing the same behavior in 2.1. I didn't see this in 2.0.4.  To
get the html to match I have to use a namespace where I didn't in 2.0.
The HTMLGenerator generates html using the XHTML namespace. I strip off
everything except what is in between the body tags. The first element
after the body tag is a form tag and it comes out as
<form xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" ...>

If you could generate a sample stylesheet that leaves what is between the
body tags and doesn't exhibit this behavior I'd be most grateful.

Ralph