cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hubert Holtz" <Turnhose_...@gmx.net>
Subject integrate jsp into cocoon newbie question
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 21:45:48 GMT
Hy all,

I try to use a jsp file inside cocoon. (2.03 on tomcat 4.1.24)
So far I did the following:

added this to my sitemap:

<map:generator label="content,data" name="jsp" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator"/>
<map:reader name="jsp" src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.JSPReader"/>

<map:match pattern="*.jsp">
		<map:generate src="jsp/{1}.jsp" type="jsp"/>
		<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

At the moment I don't want to transform it by a stylesheet, or do I have to do that to make
it work?
I just want to link to a jsp page which handles some formular things.

What do I have to do to integrate it in Cocoon and not just link it (but how the first works
would also be a good start)?

If I use the above sitemap I get an error:

message ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator.generate(JspGenerator.java:133)

What does that mean?

Sorry for so much question, but I have no clue what to do.

Regards
Steve