cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hubert Holtz" <Turnhose_...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: requestURI contains no value
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 16:37:17 GMT
hy,

I know that the name of the parameter inside the sitemap has to match the created xsl parameter,
that's not the problem, I just missed to update this in my last post.

But it doesnt work, now I will try to install cocoon2.1 on my tomcat server, but if
anyone knows how to handle the request uri in cocoon 2.0.3, I'm still interested :-)

Steve