cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Bowler" <paulbow...@www.aventix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Get error from FormValidatorAction
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:42:35 GMT
I'm using 2.1.

I can see no additional request parameter being added, which is contrary to the documentation.
The parameters passed
as part of the initial form request are added though.

I've tried using <error> tags with the SimpleFormTransformer, but these just get ignored!

Anyone got either of these two methods working?

Many thanks,

Paul.

On Tue, 13 May 2003 16:27:43 +0200, Christian Haul wrote
> On 13.May.2003 -- 03:14 PM, Paul Bowler wrote:
> > I have simple form validation working correctly, however when validation fails I
need to gather more information
about

--
Paul Bowler