cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <tcol...@neuagency.com>
Subject Re: Flow documentation
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 16:57:21 GMT
On Thu, 8 May 2003, Ciro Mondueri wrote:

> I am looking for the documentation of Flow and I can't find it
> anywhere. What I would like is a reference with all the available
> functions in Flow and XMLForm + Flow.  Any ideas?
>
> Now I am using the source code as a reference, but it's not very
> comfortable to use.

Hi Ciro,

For starteds, check out the following page on the Wiki, it should give you
a good base to work from:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GettingStartedWithFlow

As far as other reference, check the Flow samples, as well as the
"Petstore" sample swhich also makes extensive use of the flow.

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567