cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Bowler" <paulbow...@www.aventix.co.uk>
Subject Cocoon 2.1 on iPlanet
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 15:11:19 GMT
Has anyone had any luck deploying 2.1 on iPlanet?

Our cocoon apps that work fine on Jetty/Tomcat fail to run smoothly on iPlanet, and I have
traced the problem to
sitemap redirects that do not work as expected.

For example, the following:

<map:pipeline>
	<map:match pattern="">
		<map:redirect-to uri="home/home.xml"/>
	</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

This works fine, redirecting the browser from {context}/ to {context}/home/home.xml

However, in iPlanet the browser remains at {context}/ but the content from {context}/home/home.xml
is sent to it,
throwing all contained anchor and image tags off.

Another symptom of this is that the authentication framework does not work at all as it relies
on redirects.

Any sugestions on how we move forward?

--
Paul Bowler