cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject Re: Unusual Error
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 03:08:37 GMT
xsltc is not needed in the endorsed-libs directory, as it is currently not part of JAXP. I'm
not sure why you suggested moving two copies of xercesImpl with different names, but it should
be kept in mind that classes from the first jar (alphabetically) will take precedence in tomcat
webapps when duplicates exist.

/S

Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO