cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Nelson <anel...@ansoftcomputing.com>
Subject Grrrrrrrr
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 00:08:04 GMT
I am trying to get the apache project lenya to work. It is based on
cocoon and the developers from that project really want me to get cocoon
working under tomcat, so here goes. I think I have most of the problems
(endorsed dirs/jars and the like) all worked out. I am still getting the
following error though.

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!
	at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:208)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:503)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.notification.Notifier.notify(Notifier.java:210)

Forgive my ignorance if this is a configuration error. I am still a VERY
newbie at this.

--
Alex Nelson
ANSoft Computing