cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@admiraalkruys.nl>
Subject Re: eldap
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 17:50:09 GMT
I have something working, but had to hack the eldap.xsl file.

Some things that I don't understand:
Are an user and his password supposed to be in the xml file? I had to
change the logic sheet to get it working.

Base64 encoding doesn't work. I had to change the import from
org.apache.xerces.utils.Base64 to org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.util.Base64,
but it still doesn't work.
I get this error:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
eldapbasicsample_xml:
Line 545, column -1:  incompatible types
Line 0, column 0:
1 error

	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:360)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:312)

This is the code:
while( vals.hasMoreElements() ) // Line
{
Object valObj = vals.nextElement();
String val = "";
try
{
val = (String)valObj;
}
catch (ClassCastException e)
{
// it's an array of a primitive type, like byte[]
byte[] bArr = (byte[])valObj;
//This line gives the error.
byte[] bEncArr = Base64.encode(bArr); // This is line 545
val = new String(bEncArr);
CurrentAttribute.IsBase64 =true;
}

Someone know what is wrong?