cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@admiraalkruys.nl>
Subject Re: LDAP
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 13:58:45 GMT
Martin put a snippet on the wiki, but it has a error. The transformer
should be:
<map:transformer name="ldap"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.LDAPTransformer"/>

This will only work if ldap support is in the jar file. How this can be
done can be found on http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html.

One thing I don't understand is the count-limit tag. Is it supposed to
return a error when there are more values then the supplied number?
If i have <ldap:count-limit>10</ldap:count-limit> and there are more
entries it returns: [LDAPTransformer] Exception:
javax.naming.SizeLimitExceededException:

I still can't find a good public ldap server I can use for an example,
someone have any ideas?

Alexander