cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rod Giffin <...@giffinscientific.com>
Subject Re: eldap
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 23:50:29 GMT
[Sent off list]

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 15:20, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
> Thx for the hint.
>
> The 2 characters after the = are a hex value.
> So:
>  =3D becomes =
>  =09 becomes <tab>
>  =20 becomes <space>
>  =0A becomes <enter>
> And every = that shouldn't be in the file is a line wrap tag.
>
> But what do I do next? I changed the file, but when I want to view the
> output I only see the original xml(with the ldap tags and query).

Well, actually I don't know yet.  I looked at this 2 or 3 months ago
because I was contemplating using LDAP for identifying users for a
national association's membership management system.  The only problem
is, they haven't deployed an ldap server, so I ended up dropping the
idea before it held up my end of the project, and now I'm using a simple
SQL query to a simple user table in SQL.  It's not as flexible, but it
works for my purposes at the moment.

Rod.