cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@admiraalkruys.nl>
Subject Re: eldap
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 19:20:04 GMT
Thx for the hint.

The 2 characters after the = are a hex value.
So:
 =3D becomes =
 =09 becomes <tab>
 =20 becomes <space>
 =0A becomes <enter>
And every = that shouldn't be in the file is a line wrap tag.

But what do I do next? I changed the file, but when I want to view the
output I only see the original xml(with the ldap tags and query).

TiA

Alexander