cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Collin VanDyck" <col...@hannonhill.com>
Subject Equivalent of Cocoon AbstractSAXTransformer
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:51:07 GMT
Hi,

In our application, we've written a couple of transformers, extending AbstractSAXTransformer,
to be used from within Cocoon.  However, there is an aspect to our application that must produce
these same transforms, but outside of the context of the cocoon framework.

Is there an equivalent of the AbstractSAXTransformer that I can use without getting Cocoon
involved?  I'd like for it to have the same functions such as startElement, endElement, characters,
etc.

My knowledge of XML with Java is relatively nothing. I'd appreciate any direction you all
could provide :)

Many thanks-
Collin