cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nesto" <nest...@libero.it>
Subject Debugging of Cocoon applications
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 13:31:11 GMT
Hi everybody!

I'm developing the user interface of an existing portal (at a prototype
state).
I learned to use Cocoon by building simple applications, but now I have
think about some problems that rise when developing large projects.
The XSP pages I have to write use other components (Java classes and
JavaBeans for example),
and the problem I have is:

how to debug the application?

I don't want to debug at runtime using System.out.println... or something
like this!
I'm looking for a tool that helps me to do a visual debug (like JBuilder for
java programs, for example), and if it's possible, to integrate the XSP
development.

Can you give me some suggetions on which tool I can use to do this??

Thank you in advance!
... and as always... sorry for my english! ;-)

Bye,
Nesto