cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject RE: mysql driver
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 13:57:34 GMT
It's now working, thanks very for your help

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger I Martin PhD [mailto:hypernexdev@hypernexinc.com]
Sent: 23 May 2003 14:15
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: mysql driver

Hi,

Usually in the webapp\WEB-INF\lib folder along with all the other jars.
When setting up a webapp outside of the Cocoon demo webapp(plus samples)
and
war, all of the necessary Cocoon jars can also be placed in the
webapp\WEB-INF\lib folder as well.  Then a simple Ant build script can
be
employed for "building" your webapp and maintained.  Sometimes I work
for a
while in the deployed folders under tomcat\webapps so that I don't have
war it up and deploy over and over during development.  Then when it
gets to
where I want, copy all my xsp's, xsl's, etc. back to a project folder
and
build the war when I'm more in a maintainance mode.  Cocoon is a servlet
and
it works to think and work with it as such.

--Roger