cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <joaoce...@duploclique.com>
Subject Re: XSL problem...again :(
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 16:30:07 GMT
Many many many thanks :)

The code you supllied worked just fine, without any changes!

> I don't understand your logic behind this code. What says you that $aux
> is not working? In general don't use the variable construct as above,
> but use <xsl:variable name="aux" select=."/>.

Yes that's the problem we're not getting the $aux value, we will try that
constructor althought.

>Otherwise you create a
> Result Tree Fragment, which can't be handled like a node-set
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-Result-Tree-Fragments). Maybe this or
> an explicit string conversion ( [string(Id) = string($aux)] ) already
> solves your problem.

We're trying to fix that, and we're reviewing our XML source data because
it's a little bit confusing...

I'll do some testing and I'll report it here

thanks again!

Joao Cesar
joaocesar@duploclique.com

Computer Science Student @ Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL