cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Yalniz" <yal...@bumed.org.tr>
Subject Re: SunShine and SunShineInsert transformations
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 08:02:40 GMT
Thanks,
Mustafa

-----Özgün İleti-----
Kimden: Carmona Perez, David [mailto:DPerezCar@fcc.es]
Tarih: 19 Mayıs 2003 Pazartesi 09:31
Kime: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Konu: RE: SunShine and SunShineInsert transformations

Look at this address:
http://www.plenix.org/dbprism/doc/xdocs/developing/sunshine-contexts.htm

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mustafa Yalniz [mailto:yalniz@bumed.org.tr]
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de mayo de 2003 13:56
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

Hi All,

Is there a web site or any information to be able to see what is
happening and what is the result for below resource. I want to do it
using database and need to replace SunShine and SunShineInsert
transformation.

        <map:match pattern="vipresource-save*">
          <map:generate src="vip/resources/save{1}.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="sunShine"/>
          <map:transform type="sunShineInsert"/>
          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:match>

Currently I do not have any idea about the xml output and the
transformation taking place in the above snippet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you & regards,
Mustafa