cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Struts in Cocoon
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:37:44 GMT
Have at a look at the wiki page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Struts
(a link to integrating the two)

Apart from that, browse through the mail archives;
someone may have picked up this specific point
before.

>>> kavitha_fraunhofer@yahoo.com 01/04/2003 03:16:11 >>>

Hi,
I have a loginpage which runs with cocoon 2.0 and Tomcat 4.1.12.But I
have problems in restoring the sessions of the users.So I would like to
use Struts for solving the session problems.Now I would like to make the
Struts work inside Cocoon without affecting my design using xslt.I would
like to implement Struts in Cocoon just for solving the session problems
and nothing more.It would be so kind if someone could give me some
ideas.
Regards
Kavitha.

Do you Yahoo!?