cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Clemens Fischer <ino...@spotteswoode.dnsalias.org>
Subject Re: New version of wikiLand: 0.9
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 06:49:08 GMT
wikiland@lolive.net:

> After a loooong time and several spams on this list, I am happy to
> announce a new version of wikiLand: 0.9 I jumped to that number,
> because several unreleased versions has been refactored to obtain
> this one.

sorry, i didn't find a proper admin address to send this to.  i
wanted to get more info on wikiland, and this happened:

Location: http://rossel.free.fr/wiki/index.php?refs=FrontPage

--- 8< ---
Warning: Unable to access templates/message.html in stdlib.php on line 481

Warning: file("templates/message.html") - No such file or directory in stdlib.php on line
481

Warning: Bad arguments to join() in stdlib.php on line 481

Cannot retrieve URL: http://rossel.free.fr/projects/mail/mail/ (exit status: 0)
--- 8< ---

not a good intro, but things like this happen.

W3m-current-url: http://rossel.free.fr/projects/mail/mail/
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 06:38:35 GMT

you might want to repair this.  what i'd like to know is this:  what
is so good about a wiki in java?  also, running 4.6.2-RELEASE-p5, not
beeing a friend of java, i simply don't know what runtime to get.
does somebody run wikiland on freebsd and could tell me?

  clemens