cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <gou...@osmosis.gr>
Subject Re: using cocoon with xindice1.1
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 13:03:23 GMT

how do u send XUpdate statemendt using xsl?
is there any online example?

i try to send XUPDATE from GUI interfaces but without error msg and
without any update to occur
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Krzysztof Witukiewicz wrote:

> Hi, I succeed in connecting cocoon with xindice 1.1 But there is some strange thing,
namely when I send XUpdate statement from xslt stylesheet, there is everything ok. When I
send the same statement from xsp page, XMLDBTransformer cut xmlns:xu=http://www.xmldb.org/xupdate
namespace definition from xu:modifications tag, so the update fails. I can hardcode this in
XMLDBTransformer, but I just wonder, why this happens (I have no experience with TrAX). If
anybody have some clue, please let me know. If anybody have some problems in connecting to
Xindice 1.1 at all, I know the solution :)