cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rony De Coninck <rony.deconi...@minfin.fed.be>
Subject Javabeans in cocoon
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:51:29 GMT
I have got cocoon working for a small application and it works fine but I want to use JSP together
with JavaBeans too.  Is this possible within cocoon?  I tried several times but cocoon is
always 'confused'.  I think he can't find my class (bean).  First I putted my class in the
directory 'WEB-INF/classes' (in a package) of my web-application.  Then I tried to put it
in the 'shared/classes' directory of Tomcat itself but he still can't find it.  What am I
doing wrong or do I have to use a different approach?  The use of XSP and/or actions seems
to be to heavy for my little application.