cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: esql not working at all, no connection ever created!
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:32:04 GMT

I think it was there in his original posting.

-Christopher

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |           Christian Haul             |
|         |           <haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-da|
|         |           rmstadt.de>                |
|         |                                      |
|         |           04/02/2003 02:52 AM        |
|         |           Please respond to          |
|         |           cocoon-users               |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->

On 01.Apr.2003 -- 01:48 PM, Christopher Painter-Wakefield wrote:

> Is this the whole XSP program?  If so, the problem is that you don't have
> the required single non-xsp child node of xsp:page.  E.g., you have:
> <xsp:page ...>
>       <esql:connection>
>       </esql:connection>
> </xsp:page>
>
> but you need to have:
> <xsp:page ...>
>       <some-node>
>             <esql:connection>
>             </esql:connection>
>       </some-node>
> </xsp:page>
>
> If that isn't the problem, write back and we'll try something else.

Another one is the missing esql:execute-query tag.

             Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de