cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Any ideas??
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:21:16 GMT

I reinstalled Cocoon, and when I try to connect to localhost:8080/cocoon I
still get the same message:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/AbstractLoggable

I'm running Tomcat and I don't think I changed any configs, but it seems
like it must be Tomcat huh?  What should I check for?
(avalon-framework-20020627.jar is in
/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib and permissions are just
fine)

Other info: RedHat Linux 7.2, Tomcat 4.1.12, Cocoon 2.04

Thanks again for any help!