cocoon-users mailing list archives

From CARLETTA ANGELO <ANGELO.CARLE...@PV.BE>
Subject error TextParserGenerator
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
--- Reçu de       INFETUDE.G145193 02/250.96.71              16-04-03 14.24

Hi,

I have an cocoon webapp, and want run whith "chaperon" for convert an
file.txt in xml

I add in my sitemap.xmap the generator TextParserGenerator

    <map:generator name="textparser" label="content"
                   src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator"/>

I try to give libs to webapp lib place,
  chaperon-2.1-final.jar
  avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar
  xml-apis.jar
but when cocoon goes to compiling sitemap.xmap give me an error
type fatal

message Error in sitemap configuration :
org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator

description
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in
sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in
sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator
    at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(C:\Tomcat\work\Standalone\loca
lhost\VagenWebModule\cocoon-
files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:205)
    at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(D
efaultComponentFactory.java:264)
    at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize
(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:98)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenera
tor(GeneratorSelector.java:187)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.create
Resource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:357)
    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(P
rogramGeneratorImpl.java:312)
    at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:267)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

request-uri

know somebody where can be a problem ???
i have runned it on NT4, cocoon 2.0.4, tomcat 4.1

Thanks.
Angelo

  -> COCOON-USERS@XML.APACHE.ORG

the system manager.