cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Faron Dutton <FDut...@witness.com>
Subject RE: Newbie: yet ANOTHER problem: db access (NoValidConnectionExce ption)
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 01:52:29 GMT
Hi All,

I was having the same problem with Phoenix. It turns out that the
excalibur-datasource-1.0.jar is missing
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.JdbcConnection. Must have been a
build problem :( After adding it everything works fine.

Faron

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Coultard [mailto:cocoon@coultard.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 6:55 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Newbie: yet ANOTHER problem: db access
(NoValidConnectionException)

Nope. That didn't work either... still getting the same message:

"ERROR   (2003-04-06) 00:50.36:940   [sitemap.generator.serverpages]
(/ltd_coultard/tickets.xsp) Thread-11/tickets_xsp: Could not get the
datasource
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException: No valid
JdbcConnection class available"

This is one mild mannered Englishman who is off out to buy a baseball bat
soon ;-)

Phil
---