cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vennera, Michael R." <Michael.Venn...@ibx.com>
Subject Application Server Connection Pooling w/ Cocoon
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:11:16 GMT

I'm deploying a Cocoon app on WebSphere 4. However, rather than using Cocoon
built in connection pool, I need to use WebSphere's connection pooling. This
would normally be accessed in Java via a JNDI lookup, but I'm using XSP and
the ESQL syntax. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get use the
application server connection pooling from within XSP/ESQL. Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.