cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Rosen" <a...@cti2.com>
Subject RE: [HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:40:03 GMT
Yeah, i got something like that too, when using the compiled sitemap.

If you configured a Context for tomcat, add an attribute useNaming="false" to it.
If not: in tomcat-4.1.x\conf\server.xml, add inside Server/Service/Engine a new element:
	<DefaultContext useNaming="false"/>

I also deploy the war open (i'm not sure it's mandatory for fixing this bug).
That is instead of putting the cocoon.war file in jboss/server/default/deploy, i unzip it
to  a directory called jboss/server/default/deploy/cocoon.war

Hope this helps
Amir