cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Python questions
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:50:27 GMT
Missed your initial discussion, but taking your question below
at face value... for non-xml, most likely yes - a Generator.

However, make sure there isn't an existing Generator that would
fit your need without actually writing your own generator(s).
For instance, if it is structured text, you should look into the
Chaperon block (2.1 dev - no idea where/if it exists in 2.0.x),
based on a separate text-parsing project.  If this fits, you'll
just have to write the proper parsing instructions and you're done.

Geoff