cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <Mustafa...@docomolab-euro.com>
Subject cocoon on Linux
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:21:40 GMT
Hallo,

I am using cocoon with SuSe 8.1. I downloaded the latest binary version
of cocoon, then I copied the Xalan and other Parsers to the
Java-home/jre/lib/endorsed and to Tomcathome/commom/lib/endorsed
direktories as described in the documentation. Then I copied the
cocoon.war to the webapps directory under tomcat then started tomcat,
but when I want to access the http://localhost:8080/cocoon I get this
error meassage:

type Exception report
message
it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.copy(DefaultServlet.java:174
7)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveResource(DefaultServlet
.java:1082)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:50
3)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:288)
        at
erChain.java:206)
        at
e.java:263)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:151)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1017)
        at
e.java:196)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:151)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1017)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:270
8)
        at
:186)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:151)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:171)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:149)
        at
:172)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:149)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1017)
        at
java:163)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCo
ntext.java:151)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:5
52)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:1017)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:199)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:63
0)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:463)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:56
8)
        at
.java:631)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
  _____

Apache Tomcat/5.0

Can anybody helpme please?

Many thanks,