cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <Mustafa...@docomolab-euro.com>
Subject serializer
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:35:32 GMT
Hi,

Can anybody help me, I wrote an example xml data, then xml2html
style-sheet, but when I try to access it, I get this error message:

type fatal
message Cannot get component selector for 'serialize' at
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0/jakarta-tomcat-5.0/webapps/cocoon/workshop/s
itemap.xmap:64:33
description
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot
get component selector for 'serialize' at
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0/jakarta-tomcat-5.0/webapps/cocoon/workshop/s
itemap.xmap:64:33
source Cocoon servlet
cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.iTextSerializer
request-uri
/cocoon/workshop
full exception chain stacktrace
Original exception :
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not
access the Component
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(E
xcaliburComponentManager.java:284)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonCompone
ntManager.java:242)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.getTypeFor
Statement(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:531)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNodeBuilder.
buildNode(SerializeNodeBuilder.java:82)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:171)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNodeBuilder.buil
dNode(MatchNodeBuilder.java:112)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNodeBuilder.b
uildNode(PipelineNodeBuilder.java:116)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:171)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNodeBuilder.
buildNode(PipelinesNodeBuilder.java:80)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:156)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeB
uilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:171)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.bu
ildNode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:72)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.createTree
(DefaultTreeBuilder.java:355)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(Defa
ultTreeBuilder.java:423)
        at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder

thanks for help;
Halgurt