cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Tedds" <p...@ballistix.co.uk>
Subject [HELP]jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:03:51 GMT
Running cocoon under jboss 3.0.4 with bundled tomcat 4.1.12. Everything
seems to be working fine, until I try out the internationalization sample
files. If I run with standalone tomcat it all seems to work fine, but I need
to use jboss. Any thoughts.

jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
jndi:/localhost/cocoon/i18n/translations does not denote a directory