cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alten, Jelle Paul (sds-sp)" <jelle.paul.al...@ordina.nl>
Subject how to detect error in aggregation
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:41:30 GMT
Hi Listies,

How can I detect an error in an aggregation and give a correct error to the
browser?

Compare the following:
            <map:match pattern="test1.html">
                <map:generate src="content/hubbahubba.xml"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

            <map:match pattern="test2.html">
                <map:aggregate element="html">
                    <map:part element="body" src="content/hubbahubba.xml"
strip-root="yes"/>
                </map:aggregate>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

Note: content/hubbahubba does not exist. The first example will generate an
error page (Resource not found, HTTP error 404), the second won't, it will

How can I get cocoon to an http error 404 in the HTTP-header for the
aggregation?

Thanks,

Jelle