cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Writing a Generator to handle sessions
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:22:20 GMT
Hi Kavitha,

I don't know what you mean by handling sessions.
Can you give an example of your exact needs?

David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Kavitha Ramesh [mailto:kavitha_fraunhofer@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 23 de abril de 2003 10:46
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: Writing a Generator to handle sessions

Dear Users,

Iam facing problems in handling sessions and  using the POST method in cocoon 2.So I would
like  to write a generator which handles the sessions.And with this generator I should be
able to call the servlets directly ie., without calling via an url,,,for example,,,

<map:match pattern="test">
<map:generate type="mygenerator" src="myclasses.Test"/>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

I havent worked with java ie., writing servlets, classes etc,,,So I would like to know whether
someone has already a generator like what I need,,,If so could u please send me some suggestions?

Regards
Kavitha.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?