cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Creating images dinamically
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:20:55 GMT
Hi Victor,

Pass a dummy source file that exists and don't use and pass any extra info through the <map:parameter>

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Victor Batista [mailto:vbatista@present-technologies.com]
Enviado el: sábado, 26 de abril de 2003 21:07
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: Creating images dinamically

Hello!
        How can I create images dinamically without knowing the source file
previously?

        I am using <map:read type="MY_TYPE" src="<FILENAME>"

        MY_TYPE has been defined by me and extends the Cocoon's ResourceReader
class.

        My problem is that to use the Reader, the src attribute file must exist (In
the processStream method I have an InputStream for that file).

        I need to create Images dinamically, without previously knowing the source
file. For instance, the request .../images/xpto (being handled by MY_TYPE)
can answer with file xpto.jpg or foo.png or any other thing.

        Does any one have any hint on how can I do this?

        Thanks in advance,
                Victor Batista