cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: XMLForm Question
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:46:37 GMT
Hi again,

I'm using the Tomcat manager tool instead of restarting Tomcat each time. This tool allow
to restart only the web app and that works fine for me.

using cocoon 2.1-dev
tomcat 4.1.12
Windows NT/2000

Regards
Sylvain (T)

-----Message d'origine-----
De: JD Daniels [mailto:jd@datatrio.com]
Date: samedi, 12. avril 2003 19:39
À: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet: Re: XMLForm Question

Thanks for the answer Sylvain....

That was what I had thought... after I restarted my machine, it all started
working.

Is there way to find what and where this stuff is cached? I am pretty much a
java newbie, but I don't think I need to reboot my machine whenever I make
change to a cocoon class do I?

using cocoon-2.1-dev
tomcat 4.1.24
Red hat 7.3