cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <j...@intercitra.com>
Subject How Stable is Open Source Project
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:19:45 GMT
Hi I have a project in sf.net/projects/cimande, and i use cocoon 1.8.2 and we are using cocoon,
very intensif, but the problem is, we found the cocoon 1 is not stable.

any one can help me to upgrade that module to cocoon 2, because I think that will be a bad
experience for me and several of us that use Open Source Java Project in Business environment.

Because several website tell us, sell Open Source to management, but how can when i develop
an application (This case in cocoon 1.8.2), and we see it is cool and easy, but when i try
in the production, mmm crash.

comment are welcome..

Ikutan dong ke jug-indonesia@yahoogroups.com, biar bisa diskusi Java.

Java User Group Indonesia is here.

cara subscribe, jug-indonesia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Topik Java Open Source .

Frans Thamura
Intercitra Innovation Center
Inspiring the Uninspired
http://www.intercitra.com

HP: +62 - 855 - 7888 - 699

Guerilla will help everyone exchange information and develop value to stakeholder.