cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Help with serverpages generator.
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:16:22 GMT
Can you send the relevant snippet of your xsp (where you get
your session object?)

Also, if you are doing any caching code in your xsp (implementing
the caching methods) you'll need to send that.  If you are not
doing anything cache related there, there should be no caching
happening of any kind, regardless of your pipeline set up.

Either you have found a very nasty bug, or something totally unrelated
is going wrong.  For instance:
- double check your browser settings to confirm this is not client-side
caching.
- are you going through any kind of proxy that could be caching results?

I lean toward the unrelated problem by the way, because lots of people are
using 2.1 head and no problems like this have been reported.  How did you
aquire head?  If checked out from cvs, what module name did you use?

Geoff