cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject define global variables
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:54:42 GMT
I'd like to define some global variables. The aim is to not have to declare
these variables as parameters for my custom classes.

I can see a way to do that but I'm not sure it is possible. Please can you
confirm ?

-Define the variables in web.xml in the WEB-INF directory. Then get the
values from my own classes (generator, transformer, ...) via the
"org.apache.cocoon.environnement.Context" package

If there is another way, don't hesitate to tell me.

I use Cocoon 2.0.4, TOMCAT 4.1.12

Lionel

Lionel CRINE
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70