cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: browsing cocoon and tomcat directly
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:13:27 GMT
The advice you received to look into mod proxy or mod jk
is better, but the direct answer to your question is
for you to remove the cocoon built-in matches from the
root sitemap, and get rid of (by moving, renaming or
simply disabling) the ROOT webapp that ships with
tomcat.

Don't just remove the welcome pages - I'd remove all
samples and documentation from both as well.  Also,
be sure to go through the cocoon configuration in
web.xml and cocoon.xconf and modify any default options,
removing capabilities you don't want on your live site.

Geoff Howard