cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Lowery <Jeff.Low...@creo.com>
Subject RE: Python questions
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:30:37 GMT
> I see. If the only showstopper is the use of generators, you
> can (easily)
> rewrite the Python program to do without them. Then use Jython.

No soap.  The script imports PythonMagick, which is only compatible with
version 2.2. And it's compiled as DLL (.pyd) files.

I haven't looked at the generator source files yet.  Maybe I can write a
generator that reads the stdout stream when a command line script is
executed from within Java.  I can't be the only person who wants to do this,
which makes me think I'm missing a clue somewhere if such a generator hasn't
been developed already.