cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject SQLTransformer character escaping
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:33:19 GMT
I'm using the SQLTransformer to grab data from a database (no surprise
there). The data contains the "&" character. It seems like that isn't
being escaped in the XML being generated. When I've written
transformers, I make sure the XML generated escapes characters like <,
 >, &, etc.
Is there some feature in the SQLTransformer that I need to enable to
make this happen? I think it just calls sendTextEvent() on the
AbstractSQLTransformer. Haven't looked at that code yet.

David