cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: is cocoon the right tool?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:07:35 GMT
Hello Craig,

for DocBook the XML size does almost not really matter, but only the
stylesheets. The XSLTs used in a transformation are about 1 MB!! Even
when it works for me, Cocoon is not the best tool for DocBook
trasnformation. It's better to do it offline and deploy only the
resulting HTML. For editing use a WYSIWYG editor like XXE
(http://www.xmlmind.com).

Regards,

Joerg